Online Video and Teleconferencing Counselling Sessions
Contact us and we will arrange a safe secure online session for you
With the recent escalation and concern around Coronavirus, we understand that anxiety and distress can be something that hasn’t made itself present in your life until now.
Open for business, here for you when you need us, where you need us
We want to ensure our clients and those who are seeking our services, that we are open for business and will continue to operate.
What can we do?
- Help you maintain perspective
- Guide you to maintain a practical and calm approach
- Prepare your plan for mental health during quarantine or self-isolation
The current situation provides a number of potential new concerns where you may have feelings of uncertainty or doubt and that may be causing you to feel concern, anxiety or distress. At Gippsland Counselling we are here to help and we’re fully equipped to deal with social distancing guidelines.
- At Gippsland Counselling we use best practice Hygiene procedures and have spacious consulting rooms to allow for social distancing requirements.
- We offer video and teleconferencing options for people who can not or do not, wish to visit our consultation
Talk to a professional today, contact us.