Do you and your partner need couples counselling?
If so, you might be surprised to know it is more common than you think. Gippsland Counselling experts will work with you and your partner to build a stronger relationship. Couples Counselling sometimes referred to as Couples Therapy is an important step to getting your relationship back onto the right path.
Couples seek out our help for any of the following areas:
- Better Communication
- Trust Issues
- Anxiety in the relationship
- Differences in libido
Communication is an important part of Couples Therapy
Is the key to most if not all relationships. We work with you to see where this can be improved. Sometimes simply learning to be more present when with your partner can make a world of difference.
- Making time for your partner can also help.
- Getting to know your partner more is a very successful approach to take.
- Having more fun and enjoying each other will contribute to a stronger bond and happier life, for YOU and the people around you.
Keys to success
- We don’t take sides
- There are no fixed agendas/formulas for help, we treat every couple, every person as unique and special.
- Each partner is encouraged to visit separately to start with if that works for you
Contact us now to book an appointment